Our team at The Directors’ Centre love connections and getting in front of people, we hope you do too. Here are details of the events that we’re holding in the next few months:
Check-in Journal Strategy Workshop
Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Half-day workshop in London (Hatton Garden, 1.00-5.30), taking decision-makers through the key exercises in the Journal. It will be a bit of an immersive, a mini-retreat (see the video here of our last one). By attending, you will understand how to create and achieve an ambitious plan for both your business and your personal life.
- Last year, delegates who followed the Check-in Journal ‘ology’ saw profits rise by an average of 107%
- One delegate, Phil Robinson, said, “The workshop provided the missing secret sauce between what we were all trying to do in the business. And now we are firing on all cylinders.”
- This is one of a limited number of workshops where both Robert and Adam (the authors and creators) will be sharing their insights.
Who should attend?
People at director level or head of a department… the key decision-maker… probably involved in strategy, HR or learning and development in their organisation.
As a result of attending you will understand:
- The most effective way to use the journal
- How the key models and tools should be used and how they inter-relate
- How to focus on what really matters and deliver on our goals
- Date: Tuesday 3rd July 2018 – 1.00pm – 5.30pm
- Location: etc.venues Farringdon- The Hatton. 51-53 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8HN
- Tickets: £157 +VAT or… buy 10 copies of the Check-in Journal for £140* to share and your ticket is complimentary!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 851044 for your place
Meeting of Digital Agency Mastermind Group – 2018
Meetings are a combination of:
- Sign-in updates and accountability check-ins
- ‘Cool Stuff’ shares
- Business issue exploration sessions
- TED-talk type intensive masterclass sessions
- Business defences
- Declarations of intent.
For further details please click here.
* Offer of £140 for 10 Check-in Journals, delivered to one UK address only. Including VAT.