A little bit about Robert
Robert set up and ran his first business, age 21. He is the Managing Director of The Directors’ Centre and now advises clients on running and growing a business. He has written and co-written more than ten books on marketing and business strategy, including ‘Grow Your Digital Agency’ (read more below).
“Robert Craven says that ‘your whole business hinges on what your customer gets from you’. I wholeheartedly agree.”
– Sir Richard Branson
“… fundamental in improving our understanding of what it really takes to run a business…”
– Jerry Blackett, Sales and Performance Director, Barclays
“…Robert does not give his audience the option of sitting back and merely reflecting.”
– Prof David Storey, Warwick Business School
Watch the Google Partners Business Coaching Programme video:
The Latest Book – Grow Your Digital Agency
Free from business nonsense and to the point, this book offers you tools, tips and techniques to answer the basic questions:
• Where are you now?
• Where are you going?
• How are you going to get there?
Based on working with successful marketing and digital agencies, Grow Your Digital Agency gets to the heart of what it takes to create a sustainable and profitable digital agency. You will come away knowing how to:
• Create a profitable, deliverable strategy for the agency
• Identify and win better clients
• Lead the team you work with
• Run the business you’ve always wanted to run.
With practical advice on business growth and business development, business strategy and strategic planning, marketing plan, boardroom process and board meeting strategy, Grow Your Digital Agency is a book that is also useful for any business owner.
“This book provides a framework for all agencies wanting to grow their business, in an easily digestible format.”
– Raja Saggi, Head of B2B Marketing, Google UK
“Having built two agencies, I think this book is crammed full of great advice. Everyone should ‘score their business’ AND use the Profit Improvement Checklist.”
– David Gilroy, Conscious Solutions
“Cuts through all the flummery so common in books of this type to get to what’s necessary to make an agency grow in terms of customers, costs and strategy. Recommended.”
– Guy Clapperton, Author, “This Is Social Media”
“For owners of digital marketing agencies, this book will provide a short, sharp burst of reality; opening your eyes to where your agency is falling short in the 3 key areas.”
– Veronica Pullen, Word of Mouth Local Social Marketing
Clients worked with include:
He synthesises what most academics manage to make complex into easily digestible chunks of learning.
– Prof Malcolm Macdonald, Cranfield School of Management